Senior Customer Service Manager, M&S
What’s special about us?
Diebold Nixdorf is a world-leading ATM producer, and our Pilsen office (established in 2015) specializes exclusively in software development. Thanks to our talented colleagues just in a few years’ time the small office became the most important fintech company in Pilsen region. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects.
About the role
The Senior Customer Service Manager in Software Maintenance and Support (M&S) department is responsible for setup, delivery and continuous improvement of M&S services provided by Global team to internal and external customers (Banks). The main focus of this position is on North American (NA) market.
Your focus will be on
- Independently manages complex M&S engagements
- Incident management including joining customer calls (NA)
- Communicates with internal and external customers (NA)
- Planning and requesting resources to deliver services based on defined scope and level
- Organizes transition of projects to M&S (production phase)
- Ensures that M&S policy and standards are followed
- Escalation handling and preventing
- Management of Problem resolutions, delivery of Change in the form of Release management
- Reviews customer engagements with internal and external customers
- Works with experts to make estimates
- Supports business to ensure the appropriate service is offered to fit customer needs
- Contributes to M&S policy and standards and collaborates across the company on emerging processes and methodologies
- Working in NA time zone
What we need from you:
- Customer oriented approach & experience in customer facing role
- Proficient usage of the English language (C1)
- IT knowledge and experience
- Ability to communicate clearly & manage international teams
- Advanced organizational skills (in particular – decision making, action planning, working with data, assessment and evaluation, presentation skills, attention to details, consistency)
- Willingness to work in NA time zone
Nice to have:
- ITIL knowledge
- Jira and Confluence user knowledge
Why Diebold Nixdorf?
- You will be offered a competitive salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (or not travel at all if you don't want to)
- Flexible working hours – We trust each other, and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- Working from home allowance in amount of 705 CZK gross monthly - it is clear to us that neither electricity nor internet is for free
- Cafeteria bonus scheme in amount of 15.000 CZK per year– choose the benefit you like
- Multisport card – We support our sport lovers
- Pension insurance contribution – We like to plan for the future
- Two paid days for charity activities - We are happy to help where needed
- 4 sick days- for time when you don´t feel the best
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant:
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers in amount of 150 CZK per a day – We are located in the centre, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 5GB of data
What’s my next step?
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company, apply HERE!
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**