Java Software Engineer, Delivery
We are looking for developers with basic knowledge and experience with Java application development to embark upon projects where we develop products for the world's largest banks. Global Center Pilsen is one of the six strategic centers of Diebold Nixdorf worldwide. Choose your world, find your role, and work in a company where you can grow and improve as you desire.
You are responsible for
- Specifies architecture of software components.
- Supervises and contributes to the development process.
- Implements solution according to the defined specifications.
- Cooperates on project documents (specification, diagrams, flows, documentation).
- Contributes to the integration phase of the project.
- Guarantees the functional scope and quality of the developed components.
- Communicates within a development team and with a project manager, solution architect, and customer.
- Defines and Participates in build, configuration, and distribution management.
- Adaptation and extension of company standard solution and individual software in respect of functional scope, timeline, and costs.
What will you use?
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Java application development
- Knowledge and experience with Java EE, especially EJB 2.1 / 3.0, JDBC
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss AS or IBM WAS is an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL (experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST)
- Basic knowledge of JSF, XML, HTML
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Nexus
- Experience with bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT
- Communicative English
- Reliability, responsibility, flexibility, goal orientation, ability to work on a team
What will you receive?
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (or not travel at all if you don't want to)
- Flexible working hours – We trust each other and we do things our way
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 3GB of data
- And other small things that make our lives more pleasant
- English lessons – Because we work globally - on international teams
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Cafeteria bonus scheme – choose the benefit you like
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare