Quality Assurance Engineer, R&D
We are currently looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join our expending team of QA Specialists in the R&D Team. In this role you will join the team of software developers and QA Engineers responsible for the development of ATM monitoring software that is being used by over 500 banks worldwide. You will be based in in Global Centre in Pilsen - one of our six Global Development Centres specialising in banking software managing transactions and ATMS worldwide. In fact, we are responsible for 33% of the ATMs worldwide!
Diebold Nixdorf is a world-leading ATM producer and our Pilsen office (established in 2015) specializes exclusively in software development. Thanks to our talented colleagues just in a few years’ time the small office became the most important fintech company in Pilsen region. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects.
While our team’s main domain is ATM software we also operate hardware and have about 50 types of ATMs in our lab that you will be able to look inside. In fact, we are currently working on a new ATM that is going to offer a new set of possibilities - from opening account to signing contract or debit card issuing.
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company and a leader in the market working on global projects, apply HERE!
With us, you can:
- Providing QA Engineering within a defined product group and business area
- Analysis of new features, reported issues, verification of fixes
- Creation of new and maintenance of existing test cases in repository
- Collecting of specific testing metrics and reports
- May perform Functional, Performance, Security and Automation testing based on requirements
What will you use?
- Some experience in software QA department
- Basic understanding of code and scripting
- English (at least B2 level); generally good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with performance and automation testing
- Knowledge of programming, scripting
- Experience with MSSQL / Oracle database
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology of work
- Experience with Saas, Cloud applications
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Git, virtualization
- ISTQB certification of any level and focus (we are open to sponsor certifications)
What will you get?
- A rewarding salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Flexible working hours – We don’t use any attendance system. We trust each other and we do things our way
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 3GB of data
- Cafeteria in amount of 15.000 CZK per year (after probation period) - Choose the benefit you like
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant:
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- Pension insurance contribution – We plan for the future