Senior Product Specialist, Delivery
What’s special about us?
Diebold Nixdorf is a world-leading ATM producer, and our Pilsen office (established in 2015) specializes exclusively in software development. Thanks to our talented colleagues just in a few years’ time the small office became the most important fintech company in Pilsen region. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects.
About the role:
Product Specialist will work within the Vynamic View team of the Software Professional Services Global Center department.
The Software Professional Services Global Center provides architecture-, product expertise and project support to the PS delivery organization covering the Diebold Nixdorf banking software product portfolio. This ranges from the creation of PS Solution offering for our customers to the hands-on work in implementing the solutions for our customers.
The Global Center Vynamic View Professional Services team is responsible for appropriate architecture design and implementation of Vynamic View monitoring software at customer site, guidance, and training of other local teams. The main aim of PS Delivery team is to successfully deliver the solution to the customer. This work consists of the product installation and configuration, defining proper network architecture and security and customizations (designing reports, small coding or DB manipulation). This role requires you to work within an international team of architects and product specialists. The regular place of work is in Plzeň, Czech Republic.
Your focus will be on:
- Developing internal project estimates and cost models for the solutions proposed to the customer
- Playing a key role in the application design and implementation of customer solutions
- Owning and producing, in collaboration with the company solution specialist teams, functional and technical design documents, presenting the technical solutions to the client and supporting the teams during solution design and all integration aspects of the solution
- Managing relations with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology stakeholders internally as well as within project organizations and/or existing customers
- Proactively building relationships with Delivery Teams to ensure a complete personal understanding of the client requirements and business issues to be addressed during project delivery
- Ensuring compliance to architectural and development standards during all phases of solution development
- Assure technical integrity between development projects and share best-practices across projects
- Aiding prospects with choosing the right set of products and designing the appropriate application-integration
- Maintaining a high level of technical understanding of the relevant business area and used technologies to be able to provide support and guidance to more junior team members
- Share knowledge, best practices, and experience by contributing to our technical Product Trainings and work as a Trainer for Customers, Partner and DN PS employees
What we need from you:
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and result-oriented way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate appropriately with customers, leadership, and technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related field required
- Elementary knowledge of web technologies, and databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience in data analyzing/manipulation/transformation using scripting
- Knowledge of high availability and data security concepts for client-/server solutions, basic network knowledge (TCP/IP, TLS, OSI Layers)
- English language skills verbally and in writing at minimum Cambridge level B2
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a customer-oriented mindset
- Project experience in international environments
- Experience in working in a global virtual team environment
- Proven experience of delivering technical projects in a quality focused environment
- Work experience in a comparable position for at least 3 years
- Willingness to travel at short notice and spend longer periods abroad
Nice to have:
- Master's degree on Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good understanding of service management (ITIL)
- Experience in banking industry is a plus
- Elementary knowledge of application servers (JBoss, Tomcat)
- Basic knowledge of the methodology (Agile) and tools of agile software development (preferably Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Knowledge of Spanish language
Why Diebold Nixdorf?
- You will be offered a competitive salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (or not travel at all if you don't want to)
- Flexible working hours – We trust each other, and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- Working from home allowance in amount of 705 CZK gross monthly
- Cafeteria bonus scheme in amount of 15.000 CZK per year– choose the benefit you like
- Pension insurance contribution – We like to plan for the future
- Two paid days for charity activities - We are happy to help where needed
- 4 sick days
- 2 paid days for charity activities
- Multisport Card - We support our sport lovers
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant:
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the centre, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 5GB of data
What’s my next step?
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company, apply HERE!
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**